Friday, June 19, 2009

10 Things I Knew by the Age of 8

1. I knew that if I got the "look" during church I was going to get a spanking in the car or when we got home or both.

2. I knew how to hit a softball and hit it hard! Thanks DAD!

3. I knew how to march in a Christmas parade with the rest of the Peppermint Drill Team.

4. I knew all my multiplication facts and could rattle them off randomly and obnoxiously!

5. I knew how to swim with like a fish.

6. I knew my sister was not like other sisters and needed special attention.

7. I knew my Dad would let me ride with him on the riding lawn mower if I stood out in the yard and looked sad enough.

8. I knew that if I saw my mom coming with a brush and pink sponge rollers it was torture time for my hair.

9. I knew I loved to read and I did!

10. I knew that I was loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment